- Strategy deals with the strategic decisions to be made while designing a robot, as well as competition strategy (scouting, match planning, alliance selection, etc.)
- Read the rules!
- Come up with a clear, consistent strategy for how your robot will play the game
- Remember the Golden Rules
- Scouting is the easiest way to make your team more successful at competition
- The role of the coach cannot be understated
- Each FIRST match is like a high-speed game of chess: You need to have a well thought-out plan, but be prepared to counter your opponents' moves
- Have fun!